REA Caucasus LLC is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate advisory and management consultancy services.
Rea Caucasus LLC is the Georgian member of NAI Global (www.naiglobal.com)
NAI Global is one of the largest commercial real estate service providers worldwide. Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, NAI Global manages a network of 325 offices and 5,000 agents in 55 countries around the world.
With its head office in Tbilisi, Georgia and representation offices in Vienna, Austria and Stockholm Sweden it is one of the leading real estate advisory and management consultancy service companies for commercial and investment property in Georgia.
REA Caucasus LLC offers access to a broad spectrum of proprietary tools, resources, and industry research, and provides a wide array of client services, including:
- Agency & Brokerage
- Asset Management
- Real Estate Management / Property Management
- Distressed Asset Services; Repositioning, Recovery, Restructuring and Interim Management
- Development Consultancy Services
- Project & Construction Management
- Market Research & Analysis
- Advisory Services
- Valuation & Appraisal
- Financial & Capital Markets, Institutional Debt & Equity
- Investment Consultancy
- Brand Selection
As a full-service commercial real estate firm, we handle a wide variety of property types – from the common to the unique – across all industries.
Main areas of specialty are:
- Dry & Cold - Storage
- Gated Communities
- Green Houses
- Green Solutions
- Hotels, Motels & Resorts
- Golf & Leisure
- Manufactured Housing
- Restaurants & Bars
- Self Storage
- Senior Housing
- Ski Slopes and Resorts
- Student Housing
REA Caucasus provides its services in Georgia and Worldwide.
In Georgia our main focus is on:
Tbilisi and Batumi - all segments of commercial real estate
Hospitality and Tourism - regional capitals and resorts
Agriculture - Kakheti and south Georgia
Since 2013, REA Caucasus has joined the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), BAS program. The program aims to Georgia, on the one hand to promote the growth and development of small and medium enterprises by financing consulting services for them, on the other hand - raise local consulting firms’ professional level and qualifications. Our company is involved in the program as a consultant team, which provides the following services:
- Management Information Systems;
- enterprise development strategy (including restructuring, reorganization and management);
- Business planning (including feasibility studies and business plans for project finance);
- Market research and marketing plans;
- estimate and reduce costs;
- Identifying business partners and investors;
In addition, the Company helps its clients to prepare information and documents in order to cooperate with EBRD for financing purposes.
Eastern Europe, Austria, Germany and Scandinavia are our core markets.